Free Wine Advocates and International Wine Cellars

DonRocks

I have a bunch of these publications (by Robert Parker and Steve Tanzer), and have absolutely no use for them. Would anyone like them?

I suspect that several people will want these, so please, please, please make sure you'll REALLY use them before saying yes. I'm happy to give them away to a good home.

Just PM me and let me know.

Cheers,

Rocks.

I have a bunch of these publications (by Robert Parker and Steve Tanzer), and have absolutely no use for them. Would anyone like them?

I suspect that several people will want these, so please, please, please make sure you'll REALLY use them before saying yes. I'm happy to give them away to a good home.

Just PM me and let me know.

Cheers,

Rocks.

Don't everyone knock down the door! :rolleyes:

I have several years worth of Wine Advocates, IWC, etc., that I'm willing to give away for free to someone who will benefit from them. These are old editions dating back to the early 90s.

I remember making this offer a few years ago, and nobody replied. Reply soon, or they go into the recycling bin!

Maybe it'll be better this time.

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner! This offer is now closed.

(It's amazing how few people were interested in these (*) - I probably spent > $500 on them, as a collection.)

(*) Life Lesson x of y: If you have a bunch of things sitting around your basement that you think "might be worth something," well, they aren't. B)