Edgardo's Trattoria, 281 S. Van Dorn Street in Landmark - Closed

I seem to remember reading praises for Edgardo's pizza and pastas, but the place fell off of my radar until I got a postcard with coupon today. Does anyone have any experiences with Edgardo's? Pizza?
It's nearby, so I'll give it a try soon. I just wanted a little input to ponder.
(please excuse me if a thread already exsists--I couldn't find one)

I seem to remember reading praises for Edgardo's pizza and pastas, but the place fell off of my radar until I got a postcard with coupon today. Does anyone have any experiences with Edgardo's? Pizza?

It's nearby, so I'll give it a try soon. I just wanted a little input to ponder.

(please excuse me if a thread already exsists--I couldn't find one)

Anyone checked out this place? I received their menu on my door today.

I feel oddly fascinated by their "Wood-Fried Grand Pizzas". The promise of that hot oven and fresh ingredients sound promising, but if that's not a typo, I'm extra-intrigued.

post-5654-0-21834100-1294195325_thumb.jp

I kept trying to figure out how I knew the name of this place and I realized - I get their menus pushed under my door on an at least monthly basis, if not more often.

And typically, they go straight into the trash, as do all the menus that get shoved under my door, ever since I came home slightly (more than slightly) intoxicated one night, slipped on one, and fell, giving myself a HUGE bruise on my leg.

That diversion being taken, does anyone order from them? Is it at all worth it? I don't typically order in, but sometimes rarely I desire to do so. And in all odds, another menu will have been crammed into my doorhole by then.