Tequila Grande, 444 Maple Ave. W in Vienna

I'm being dragged (not kicking and screaming) to meet a friend at Tequila Grande in Vienna next week. I don't see a thread on this place. Should I be scared? Eat before I go?

It's not that bad, in fact, it's the best Tex-Mex around Vienna/Tysons/McLean (the only other option being Annita's and On the Border). I haven't been in awhile though and the place is staffed (or at least it used to be) with people who look like they're from the Indo-Pak subcontinent. If that gives you the willies, you might want to eat before you go.

I agree with Eric, best in the area, but that is not saying much. Nothing to be scared of, but nothing to get to excited about either.

It's not that bad, in fact, it's the best Tex-Mex around Vienna/Tysons/McLean (the only other option being Annita's and On the Border). I haven't been in awhile though and the place is staffed (or at least it used to be) with people who look like they're from the Indo-Pak subcontinent. If that gives you the willies, you might want to eat before you go.