Cuppies and Beans, Cupcakes in Sterling

Still not sure about the "beans" aspect, even after looking at their website. Are they coffee beans? Or cocoa and vanilla beans in the cupcakes themselves?

I got cupcakes from there the other day, and I'm not sure either, although there is in fact a coffee bean on top of the choco-mocha cupcake if you really have to find a bean someplace. As far as the cupcakes go, they're kind of small for the price; more your standard-size paper muffin cup size rather than the larger size that Curbside and Georgetown Cupcake use. The household verdict is that Curbside's are on the whole better, although if I happen to be over at the mall and in need of a snack I might grab a red velvet.

I got cupcakes from there the other day, and I'm not sure either, although there is in fact a coffee bean on top of the choco-mocha cupcake if you really have to find a bean someplace. As far as the cupcakes go, they're kind of small for the price; more your standard-size paper muffin cup size rather than the larger size that Curbside and Georgetown Cupcake use. The household verdict is that Curbside's are on the whole better, although if I happen to be over at the mall and in need of a snack I might grab a red velvet.

Hey Hannah,

First and foremost thank you for trying our cupcakes, we sincerely appreciate the business.

In regards to the "beans" in the name, it actually stands for coffee beans. We serve gourmet Lavazaa espresso based drinks to compliment our Cupcakes, try one next time, they are very good and reasonably priced. About the size of our cupcakes, I will admit that you are not the first person to point this out however we actually use standard 2" base cups just like most cupcake shops including Georgetown Cupcakes that do use 2" cups, im not sure what Curbside use, although we do not pile our cupcakes with mounds of frosting, we believe in a good ratio of cake to frosting therefore this might be why they appear smaller.

We are a very young and customer centric company so thank you once again and I do hope you stop by again as we are constantly looking to improve our business as we grow.

Doug Girma/Founder of Cuppies & Beans