Town and Country Lounge, Mayflower Hotel - Closed

Sad news. I wouldn't discount Sam's skills though, he makes a decent rickey and I've seen him refuse to make a Dark 'N Stormy because he doesn't carry Gosling's. His clientele is totally different than that of the relatively new cocktail culture, and he probably knows what works for them.

Well if you are looking for a Jack Rose, you will not find him sitting at this bar. Of course, another Jack Rose will soon be born, but if you have a hankering for Sam Lek, don't despair. As Pink somewhat said, heeeeeeeee's coming out so why not better get the party started.

PS The Sidecar was nice. Afterwards, the Daquiri from the bar back was not fresh squeezed, but Sam saved me with his Pimm's Cup Martini.

Well if you are looking for a Jack Rose, you will not find him sitting at this bar. Of course, another Jack Rose will soon be born, but if you have a hankering for Sam Lek, don't despair. As Pink somewhat said, heeeeeeeee's coming out so why not better get the party started.

PS The Sidecar was nice. Afterwards, the Daquiri from the bar back was not fresh squeezed, but Sam saved me with his Pimm's Cup Martini.

The party was rocking last night - I suspect you'll see pictures of Sam Lek in a major newspaper soon (I have a precious cellphone photo that I refuse to upload because of its poor quality; I'll leave the photojournalism to the professionals).