Boru Fusion and Boru Asian Bistro, Owners Akira and Ruth Jung Split This Off From Matsutake in Ballston and Crystal City - Closed

While I am unsure about the Herndon location of Matsutake, I have noticed the Wilson Blvd location going by a new name: Boru Fusion. I am unsure what stayed the same as I have not been there before, but bewarned that the website has music--it confirms that it owns the Crystal City location too.

Please update! :-)

I have noticed the Wilson Blvd location going by a new name: Boru Fusion. I am unsure what stayed the same as I have not been there before, but bewarned that the website has music--it confirms that it owns the Crystal City location too.

Please update! :-)

Everything seemed to have stayed the same, but managed to go down further in quality. I would avoid it like a sickly office co-worker.

The Ballston location seems to be back to the name Matsutake?

[ :angry: ]

Urbanspoon.com says Boru Fusion is closed, but can anyone verify that it has simply gone back to being a branch of Matsutake before I merge (YES, MERGE! I WANT THIS OUT OF EXISTENCE!!) these two threads?

There is (was?) also a Boru Fusion in Ballston. Does anyone know its fate?

Between this and Malgudi / Cafe Luna, this is a real pain in the arse. If anyone could call and find out what's going on with Boru Fusion and Matsutake, I would really, really appreciate the help.