Le Grille: Nil

Everytime we've gone to Le Grille or the Thai restaurant in the Clocktower, I've almost suggested to my fiance that we look at SBC, then I remember that they sold out.  What do the prices look like?

Were my eyes deceiving me recently, or is Le Grille no longer there? I'm pretty sure there's another Vietnamese restaurant in that space, or at the least Le Grille has a new name.

We always liked Le Grille, and it lasted for a long time, but it never seemed to do much business.

Were my eyes deceiving me recently, or is Le Grille no longer there? I'm pretty sure there's another Vietnamese restaurant in that space, or at the least Le Grille has a new name.

We always liked Le Grille, and it lasted for a long time, but it never seemed to do much business.

I had been working in Reston for probably six and a half years and had never been to Le Grille. I finally had an itch to try it last year and drove their, only to find that it had closed the week before and was changing names and / or ownership. Still haven't been.

It's technically got a new name, I believe. The new signage wasn't up the last time we ate there (we've been eating mostly Thai lately), but the new owners had taken over.

The menu was more traditional Vietnamese -- less French on the menu than before -- but still pretty good. Not as unique as before, which is sad, because Le Grille was a pleasant change from the endless blandness of Reston/Herndonia. (Said blandness is why I've been cooking in and eating out downtown more lately.)

Edited by MichelleW