Ravi Chatkhara, Attached to Ravi Kabob - Flat-Top Grill with Street Food

I went in the other day and ordered a Queema Wrap being intrigued what it might be.

The gentleman told me “between ten and fifteen minutes,” I said okay, then I went outside to take a phone call.

I went back in on time, but the man said, “I looked for you. I couldn’t find you. Give me five minutes,” ie, he hadn’t started it when I first walked out.

Sitting, waiting a very long five minutes for my sandwich to show up 15-minutes later, I was liking the restaurant less-and-less, even though this was my very first visit.

The smell while sitting there was (I’m sorry) a bit fecal, and I was glad when I got my wrap to go.

On an (apparently archaic) food-delivery website, they listed the Queema Wrap for 7.99. I saw this in the parking lot before I ordered, and was surprised when I picked it up. I said “How much?”
”12.”
”What?” (I honestly couldn’t hear him.)
”12 dollars.”
”Okay,” I said, and pulled out $13, and that’s all I left.

The “wrap” was yesterday’s well-done ground beef, heated on the flattop with cumin and salt. The lettuce, raw onion, and yogurt sauce were in there too. The naan was very good, but nothing else was. I cannot recommend what I had for $12.

I wish I had more to say.